Saturday, August 14, 2010

Traffic from Revisitors

The traffic from Revisitors has begun!!! YAY! I have seen an increase in traffic at all the linked sites from my blog so I know people are looking around. There have been a few unpaid signups at a few of the links...I am pretty sure they are a result of the traffic. So buying the traffic was a good move....more people are viewing the sight and more people are joining in!!

FOR ALL THOSE NEW PEOPLE!!! DO NOT BE SHY!!! CONTACT ME FOR HELP!!! WORKING TOGETHER WE CAN GET YOU MAKING MONEY!!! QMCO@MAGICKIDSCLOTHINGUSA.COM

GO TO THE TOP OF THIS PAGE AND CLICK FOLLOW!!! THEN YOU CAN FOLLOW ALONG!!!

Unfortunately today I am in pain!!! I have my Iritis.....an inflamation of my eye I get regularly.....IT HURTS!!!.....and seeing as I am in a Comfort Inn nowhere near the medication I may have to go to the hospital....if it doesnt clear up I can go blind.....Just the light from the computer screen is starting to hurt so working today may not happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment