Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Making Money As An Affiliate Marketer

If you are thinking about starting your own business but have no idea what to start....just give Affiliate Marketing a try. Starting an Affiliate Marketing Business costs From $0.00 to as much as you can invest....YES It can be done for ZERO DOLLARS....but you will have to invest lots of your time to compensate!!!

You can pick ANY niche/category that interests you!!!

For instance if you like selling houses then make your Affiliate business ALL about real estate! All your offered links and services can be centered on your core interests...Then you get commissions from all the related services on your website or blog. Not only does this make your site or blog more appealing to your visitors....it increases the possibility of getting multiple commissions from one visitor!!

If someone is looking to buy a house and you have listings that you earn commissions on....also have links to mortgage brokers and credit services, as well as other services needed when people buy houses...

Think about what area of business you want to be in...then start your search for affiliate programs within that category.

Once you have a bunch you like then build your website or blog around your core interests....

Drive traffic to your site....

and watch the commissions build up!!!

There is a little more to it, and there are things to learn but that is the general concept behind starting your affiliate business!!!

You can be earning commissions within a day of setting up if you do it correctly....

Setting up a blog is WAY TOO EASY....it takes a little fiddling to get the feel of it but its easy!!!

Driving traffic is also easy!! there are free ways to do it and you can buy traffic to make it easier!!! Its all about what you can afford to spend and how much time you put in to learn how to properly do things.

I make all my income through affiliate marketing...I have no other job....I work 3-4 hours per day....IF I WANT TO.....and I can work any time of day that is comfortable.....I don't have to ask permission for sick days...I don't have to pay for childcare because I am home with them....I don't have ANY travel time to work so I save on gas and TIME.....Everything I do is pretty much tax deductible.....and I am relaxed and happy!!! The list doesn't end here I can go on but I think you get the picture....

Contact me!!! Get Involved in Affiliate Marketing!!!! I will work with you any time you need it.....and I don't charge!!! And as long as you remain dedicated and involved I will not give up until you are successful in your own affiliate business!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment