Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Social Networks

Some of you may be asking why I hype up social networks.....Well, meeting THE MOST PEOPLE YOU CAN and telling them about your business spreads the word....its FREE advertising that you can not pass up. At social networks you have the opportunity to advertise your business by just casually chatting OR by hardcore advertising campaign..

I enjoy social networks that pay their members to use their services or that have one heck of an affiliate program.....after all I am out here to make a buck....I structure EVERYTHING I do to optomize making that buck....as should EVERYONE ELSE that has a business. Your time is money....make money with every bit of that time!!!!

That being said I join EVERY social network that is FREE....just by putting up a profile on most sites gets you traffic....and by participating here and there you really get your business seen.....This is THE BEST FORM OF FREE ADVERTISING!!!! If I see that there is a good opportunity to make money with the network I will then go ahead and pay up to get commissions....

In my spare time I chat and make friends on all my social networks and by doing so I get commissions through ALL my various Affiliate programs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment