Monday, August 16, 2010

SWEEVA Social Browsing!!!

I just signed up for Sweeva social browsing...one of you guys recommended it and I decided to take a look.....WOW!!! if you need a place to promote for FREE!!! GET TO SWEEVA NOW!!!

You will get traffic just from the profile links!!! I have gotten MANY already!!!

They have this "Role Playing Game like" goal and level up system that is WICKED FUN!!! The more you do with the program the more UNLOCKABLES you can unlock.....its addicting just to try and unlock the next levels...I am continuing to try to unlock more and more....

I joined FREE and I did not pay in to their HIGH PRESSURE sales pitch when signing up....They do offer services that are REALLY REALLY hard to earn for free when you pay in....but you know my blogs theme is FREE, or as close to it as possible!!!!! So I went no pay....

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SWEEVA as a promotional tool for the cost conscious!!!!

Try It For Free!!!!  SWEEVA

No comments:

Post a Comment