Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aaachoo!

No need to bless me!! It wasnt a sneeze...lol  Aaachoo! is my latest social networking/Affiliate program adventure.... I have just added an Aaachoo! info page to the blog....check it out...

I have NOT paid for subscription yet so I do not get commissions....I am taking advantage of the FREE trial to learn more about the program and to see if any of my followers put it to use.....if all goes well then I will pay ....untill then I am riding out the free trial.....If I upgrade you will know

Until then I recommend taking the free trial ride for everyone....NO payment information is required for signup so there is no risk what so ever....I HATE HATE HATE having to enter payment information to programs just to get more info!! So you'll hardly EVER see me do it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment