Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SWOM is just fun....lol

I wanted to get more done tonight....Did some posting at the ACME People Search forum, checked all the commissions for the day....unfortunately a slower than usual day...but not nothing and thats always positive...

I probably didnt make much today because I was unable to post new classifieds today due to the sudden homelessness I have come into due to my now EX roomate...I guess those classifieds pull in more than I thought for traffic....they are linked to Facebook, myspace, and twitter....Every time I list a classified a posting goes to all those sites, and tweets to my followers on twitter...

I only got 2 hours sleep so I am going to bed right away!!!

I did manage to chat a little on SWOM which earned me a few dollars just for participating

Got a few signups to Sales spider

Got ACME referrals

a few GDI signups

NO CHILDRENS CLOTHES SALES!!! :'(   I make the biggest percentage commissions there

all in all a slow but not dead day

Tomorrow I will be refreshed and ready to tackle the ads

No comments:

Post a Comment